As the title states, this is a collection of songs which Raekwon has recorded with artists on the Babygrande label. Having been released just before Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… Pt. II and containing no new tracks the album screams "cash in".
None of the tracks are particularity memorable and there isn't actually that much Raekwon since he is actually a guest artist on all of the tracks
This album doesn't serve any purpose, the majority of the tracks come from 2007's Polluted Water by Icewater, there are no new or rare tracks. You would be better off picking up one of the The Vatican Mixtape volumes which feature rarities and remixes.
- Do it big <br/>feat. Busta Rhymes and Icewater
- Cocaine<br/>feat. Slaine and U-God
- Click Click<br/>feat. Icewater
- My piano<br/>feat. Ghostface, Dion and Hi-Tek
- Lets get it<br/>feat. Three 6 Mafia
- Knuckle up<br/>feat. Pimp C and Icewater
- Im a boss<br/>feat. Rick Ross and Icewater
- Where it started at (NY)<br/>feat. Jadakiss, Papoose, Talib Kweli, Hi-Tek and Dion
- Hip-Hop Tribute<br/>feat. Icewater
- Original man<br/>feat. Lord Jamar and Kasim Allah
- Tell me how you like it<br/>feat. Remy Ma and Icewater