X-Ray (aka King Caesar) is one of my favourite 'underground' hip-hop producers, his cinematic and sometimes raw beats are distinct and very well done, 'The Hand That Feeds You' is a perfect showcase of X-Ray's production.
The album starts off with the title track and you instantly get that X-Ray sound with the duo of Uppa Notch providing a good flow over top.
Raylong is up next on the mic with a tightly looped beat; his delivery, catchy hook and X-Ray's beat make this one of the albums standouts.
The album continues along at a good pace with the next stand out track being 'True Believers' featuring Kong & Spiga from the Monsta Island Czars. The next stand out track 'Keep Smoking' also comes from a MIC Kwite Def(Kamackires).
Overall the album is a great showcase of X-Ray's production, with his style varying from cinematic 'I Want In' to contemporary piano 'Greatest Warriors'. A few more tracks would not of gone astray.
On a side note X-Ray should not be confused with the X-Ray who released 'Cursed We Are' and the X-ray who released 'X-Rated'.
- Get A Load
- True Believers
- Keep Smoking
- The Hand That Feeds You<br/>feat. Uppa Notch
- Get A Load<br/>feat. Raylong
- Cheese Nip<br/>feat. Darc Mind
- Big Plans<br/>feat. Don P
- Greatest Warriors (interlude)<br/>feat. D.J. YS
- What You Drinking<br/>feat. Bodega Allstars
- True Believers<br/>feat. Kong & Spiga
- Last Night We Cried Together (interlude)<br/>feat. Mazz
- Keep Smoking feat. Kwite Def
- I Want In feat. Steven King